Gas Distribution Services
Our gas distribution services are the first choice for our clients when it comes to gas installations and connections.
We have a wealth of experience and knowledge for all types of gas installation and gas transportation projects from simple gas connections to complex design and installation of gas networks up to 7 bar (intermediate pressure) to current IGEM standards.
We offer a complete package when it comes to the transportation of natural gas for industrial, commercial and residential installations. Accredited by the Gas Industry Registration Scheme (GIRS) & Gas Safe Register, you can be assured of a highly technical standard of work with a quality and safety standard that is recognised by all UK Gas Transporters.
Gas Distribution and Connection Services Include:
- New connections onto existing gas mains in the public highway
- New on-site gas mains and services up to the meter
- Gas Pipe Connection Testing and Commissioning
- Liaison with Local Authorities, TFL (Transport for London), highway agencies etc
- Pipe Asset adoption by IGT or GT
- Procedure writing including GL5 Appraisal, NRO/RO
- Gas Inlet Pipe work Installation From National Grid to meter
- Gas Outlet Pipe work Installation From the meter into the building and if necessary up to the burner inlet etc
- Gas Commercial Meter Installation to CMET1 and CMET2 for commercial meters these can be installed and commissioned complete with meter asset management through a registered MAM where required
- Project Management
- Design of gas distribution systems in accordance with IGEM recommendations
- Condition reporting, on-site surveys & assessments
- Routine pipe maintenance, & emergency response to enable compliance with safety case requirements
Need Help or Advice?
Our team of specialists are on hand Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5:30pm to answer any questions you have regarding the services we provide.